Puppy training services are designed for puppies under 16 weeks old and focus on preventing problems for the future and teaching you how to communicate effectively with your puppy and meet their needs to manage and minimise common puppy behaviours. You will learn how to teach your puppy some basic foundation skills that can be built upon in future sessions to get the level of reliability you need.
Please book any of the puppy services below if:
- your puppy is under the age of 16 weeks old
- you are struggling with common puppy behaviours such as biting, house training, separation etc.
- you live within a 10 mile radius of the DL3 area (relevant to in-person training only)
Please book an initial FREE 15-minute call if:
- your puppy is older than 16 weeks
- you are experiencing a specific struggle (not the usual puppy biting, house training, separation etc.)
- you live outside a 10 mile radius of the DL3 area (relevant to in-person training only)
- you are unsure what to book or would prefer to chat before first